Friday, October 01, 2004

 

incidentally

i'm on a plane yeah yeah i can't complain yeah yeah i'm on a plane yeah yeah i can't complain yeah yeah the old people next to me are very nice. i'm in the aisle i wish i was in the window but beggars can't be choosers. you can't look a gift horse in the mouth. the sun even shines on a dog's ass sometimes.

donna loves the southern expressions. donna loves me. everybody loves me. i love everybody. william is the manager of the traveller's hostel at the chungking mansions in hong kong. he didn't expect to see me again. at least not for a while.

"i'm headin back."

"when are you leaving?"

"tomorrow."

"why are you going?"

"i'm sick of being a foreigner."

we have this repartee. he makes fun of me i make fun of him. or i help him. he's calling me "uncle julien". our antics amuse the guests. especially hiroki, the japanese guy. you couldn't guess from the name that's why i had to spell it out for you. after a while we go to a japanese resaurant. it's fuckin good maybe i'll get the name for you. it's dark on the plane that's when people sleep but the day i mean the night won't last very long because we're headed east. i like heading west during sunset, because it's magic time for hours. but i repeat myself.

gabe comes with us at this point we don't know yet that he's a harvard grad. i ask him what he likes he says russian literature i say wow! and i gush about war and peace. we had this rice noodle cheese stuff. more like rice candy. fried cheese. half cheese half rice candy. two-thirds cheese. it was delicious. also we had this thing with a name and it's like japanese pizza but it's just in the shape of pizza and it's really good like pizza but there's no cheese there's there's cabbage. actually, it tastes amazingly like pizza for how unlike pizza it is. and we had sukiyaki. which is raw meat that you cook at the table. kind of a cross between fondue and korean barbecue. no you cook it all at once. and it has veggies like carrots and cabbage and onions. the sauce is soy sauce with sugar. it's delicious. and other stuff.

we go back to the hotel we get some beers i ask gabe where he went to college he says it really naturally william abstemious the rest of us go get more beer. we walk down to the harbor cans of pabst blue ribbon and some german beer we've never heard of the shit was on sale at teh 7-11 the ribbons had pull tabs.

sit by the harbor what do we talk about my grandfather fought in the war (world two) hiroki's grandfather built ships (world, too). gabe's grandfather was stationed at qingdao the beer is spelled tsingtao he didn't see combat he was seventeen.

where am i going we finished the beers and went back. gabe went to sleep. hiroki went to sleep. william and i smoked hash.

and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked. and had a great time his most embarassing moment was when he was six on a class trip he got his feet wet and the teacher told him to take off his shoes so he did. then the teacher told him to take off his socks he didn't want to take off his socks for some reason and everyone was looking at him all the kids in his class. he cried. the whole class stared. i told him about the time in fifth grade when mrs. shelfer mistakenly red my name without the n instead of julien she said julie. i cried and pretended i was laughing so hard it made me cry. mrs shelfer was a great teacher no disrespect.

live it, write it, post it. once for you is three times for me. time for a massage i don't know shut up. also his father died when he was 8 years old. there's a baby crying chain reaction going on they get it from their parents. let me explain. they feel the energy of their parents exasperation boredom anxiety and reflect it give expression to it the only way they know how? by crying.

he massages my shoulders and chest, legs and feet. turn over back of shoulders neck and back. dim the lights. entire back and butt and legs hamstrings and calves. he's very good he's very very good.

turn over more shoulders chest and ribs. and stomach hips and quads and shins and feet the lights go off.

and from the bottom of the legs he slowly works on every muscle til he gets up to the thighs and then he works into the thighs he works the insides of the thighs first this side then the other side he has creative knee techniques he presses with his knee he spends a long time on my thighs he brushes incidentally my dick.

he brushes incidentally my dick.

he brushes incidentally my dick he spends a long time on my thighs the lights are off.

he spends a long time on my thighs he rests his arm against my dick he spends a long time on caresses tip of dick with fingertips.

he works my hips and stomach quads and groin he is in constant contact with my dick he nudges slowly changes its position frees it from behind my leg.

he knows my heart is beating fast my dick was caught behind my leg he nudges edges of his palms my dick around up to the front a bit caressing with his palms.

the cycle spins each moment could.

be.

the end to say a word would break the spell caressing dick he nudges front and up a long time works my thighs.

and up my hips and solar plexus and the pants unclasp and zip down and he holds it in his hands.

the people next to me want to know what i'm doing i'm writing what a report a book. friendly people air force meteorologist then high school chem and physics teacher now retired and wife. they took a 21-day tour around the mainland saw all the sights beijing xian shanghai etc and interestingly a kung fu academy an orphanage and various people's homes. lots of people on this plane are bringing home adopted children. we've crossed the international date line. it's thursday again.

thursday night he held my dick caressed it i relaxed and floated so relaxed with healthy arteries dilated. pumping vigorously floating drifting on a cloud and raindrops hit my dick the tip is wet it's in his mouth.

his lips around the head first in a kiss saliva mixes natural fluid lubricates it's in his mouth. and he brings me to the edge and then he stops and then he starts and then he brings me to the edge his tongue is rough it's like a cat's. and we embrace and gently sad he is alone he has no family to give love when he is down he is alone. he clutches tightly with desire and loneliness in love we hold eachother he would kiss me if i would i wouldn't. each time i hold his dick and stroke he stops me holds my dick and strokes he is so innocent he really has no experience and he would kiss me i won't clutches tightly it's love sucks and strokes roll around touch and hold until finally i sit atop him his dick in my ass crack my back arched my dick is so big it's the monument france stole napoleon stole it from egypt this little chinese guy regards it sticks straight up he holds it with his little hands full of wonder and strokes it and i spread my legs and he strokes lift my ass and he strokes put it down press it down on his cavernous tissue it's hard but it's soft and he strokes and my back with my palms on the bed and it's building i feel it his shaft on my ass and it's growing the feeling he strokes and i know and i grow ever higher and flow ever skyer and throw every feeling away they come back mixed together and everything's everything bodies are love and spread arched pressed straight up straight i shoot. drops fall, on either side of his pillow. a spasm and a shot right in his face and he leans forward and sucks out the rest sucks it out we embrace.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?