Monday, September 13, 2004

 

hot mama

whoooooooo there's a hot mama in my building in my staircase. she talked to me. she held the door open for me. i don't wanna scare nobody so i was gonna let the door close and use my key it was dark i didn't knew she was hot.

she goes in but the door doesn't close. she's holding it.

"thank you."

i reach the door.

"thank you." our eyes meet and it's love it's instantaneous sexual attraction you don't know what love is i'm a deer in headlights. she turns.

"useless." that means you're welcome.

speechless i follow a few steps behind i usually bound up the steps but i don't wanna do nothin weird i don't wanna spoil the moment. maybe i can ask her what floor she lives on. nope, i don't. after 2 flights she says "you speak mandarin very well."

sometimes my mojo works! i say "how do you know? you've never talked with me."

struck by my wit, all she can say is "you speak very well."

"nonsense."

now's my chance: "what floor do you live on?"

"the eighth."

"wow, so high."

"you live here." how do you know? everybody knows. what else is there to talk about. that is one hot mama. prob mid-twenties. i wonder if she's married. i bet/hope not.

"goodbye."

"goodbye." in chinese goodbye is "meet again". i love this language.

it's entirely possible that i'll fuck a whole ton of chicks it only takes one to get the mojo workin.

i now reed war and peace.

---next morning---

i dreamt i was in the south: north florida or south georgia. it might as well have been tolstoy's russia, with the aristocracy, and the manners, and my friend kept putting his foot in his mouth talking politics with the mayor. we were on a road trip. three of us in two cars. i don't know why. i went back to sleep. i dreamt of the florida state university football team. i don't suppose i'll get to see their games in china. i'm gonna miss em. go, seminoles!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?