Saturday, August 07, 2004

 

i've got it made got it made got it made . . .

i shoule have known better. once i found my muslim restaurant i shouldn't have taken a chance on another. look at me with my correct english. i'm a teacher and all of a sudden i'm all proper and shit. i teach english(!) damn straight. who's better?

i can impress at any time i can throw a trick move in there as i dribble down the field i shoot and gooooooooool! no "a" the motherfucker's spanish but why i gotta explain?

no i'm the best no fuck that i'm the best no fuck that i'm the best.

the chinese teachers all wanna fuck me they're all bitches except the coach but a coach ain't a teacher fuck you.

i'm the only male they let near kids that small they always get up in my crotch when they line up they do that to all the teachers but this one's different there's something in there they can tell.

mosquito tried to bite me now it's dead.

alice it the hottest teacher now it was her friend bai yun---white cloud---with full lips first christina tight ass tight waist tight tits but it's alice she does montessori.

once per two weeks they have montessori class it's not enough they got whole schools devoted to that shit.

watching her teach kids gave me a hard dick do they know do these girls know that while i watch i put my dick in?

in my mind i put my dick in while i watch.

they're teachers i always wanted to fuck my teachers and you're supposed to look at them. and the way they look at children full of love they make love to the children i'm a child make love to me like that.

and every teacher says give me your phone number i'll call you you can teach me english yes i say let's do it.

i didn't want to leave today the kids were watching toy story and alice and bai yun were there and i was teaching everyone was watching me i'm such a fucking stud.

alice and bai yun were sitting staring at me longingly as i taught children english then i left. next time i'll read a story to the kids speak so much better when there's something going on when there's some thing to talk about to try and make them sit up straight is useless quiet.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?