Wednesday, June 30, 2004

 

guangzhou sunrise

ribbons the color of love across the sky tell me jenny my lover my love is coming to die in my arms and be reborn with me once two now one.

venus the morning star it shines through pink sky of blue behind and clouds of grey it fades to light before my eyes.

the light illuminates the page on which i write the rhythm guides the drive the light provides the rhythm in a wave beside the sea.

the ships along the river delta dock and sail as night becomes the day the pearls along the bottom shine.

and jenny my lover my love will discover today we together will sail forever the spark that has traveled from mountains through valleys past fields underground into every living thing has come round as the sun ascends the sky tributaries of love the reason why join together to make at last to fly to the ocean as elderly make tea cats screech and crickets know it's hot.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?